“All for one – and one for all” towards a safe, orderly, disciplined and well governed Valhalla.
We are an
collective representation of the interests of all property owners and formal residents of Valhalla and Extensions with
- and Local Government Organisations as well as
- any other Stake Holder Organisations
in the area towards establishing and maintaining a
- and well governed
residential area where households, businesses and the community can enjoy a high quality of life where they
- socialise and
Our Strategic Goals
- Ensuring effective metro service delivery
- Making Valhalla safe and secure
- Collective representation of residents with regards to interaction with external stakeholders
- Liaison and interaction with bordering stakeholders
- Mobilisation of the residents of Valhalla and extensions
The Members of RAVE subscribe to the following values:
- Mutual consideration, trust and respect
- Transparency and honesty
- Teamwork – towards achieving optimum performance
- Discipline, including self-discipline forms the cornerstone of RAVE
- No material gain or enrichment through involvement with RAVE
- Strictly A-Political, non-racial and non-denominational in our support to RAVE towards the achievement of its stated Strategic Goals
Why do we exist?
We realised there is a collective need to:
- Solve the problem of crime and “take our suburb back”!
- Make sure that we receive the municipal services that we pay for!
- Ensure consideration and respect for one another in the way that we form part of the community?